Monday 2 January 2012

L.o.V.e I.s I.r.o.N.i.C

Love is ironic.
Only when you hurt someone they realize they truly love you. 
We shall always fall in love with the people who break our hearts. 
Love gushes out of the ruptures of a 
broken heart and then sends shivers to the whole of our existence. 

Love has to come out somehow and that is 
usually through pain and hurting. 
A heart which is unwilling to be broken, 
is unable to love. 

Similarly, if you cannot break someone's heart, 
it is a sign that they shall never truly love you
 
value of a relation is not that how much one feels happy with someone
but it the emptiness which one feels without someone..


never wait until tomorrow to hug someone you could hug today..
if i could give you one thing in life, i would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes,
only then would you realized how special you are to me..
three things i want in a relationship;

1)eyes that won't cry
2)lips that won't lies
and
3)love that won't die....

love allows you to see the good in a person,
even
when no one else does...
i love having this one special person who can make me smile when i'm at my worst,
who can make me laugh just by saying ' I Love U',
who can kiss me when he wants to,
who can tell me that i'm beautiful,
who can give me the best butterflies,
and
who i know will always be here for me...
and,
a man waits his whole life for a woman he'll spend the rest of his life waiting on

No comments:

Post a Comment